450 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10123
Feras Taher has six years of experience in the construction claims industry. Most recently, he acted as a Construction Claims Consultant for a global construction, manufacturing and technology consulting firm. He has analyzed delay, disruption, inefficiency claims, and the evaluation of damages by extensively reviewing project documents, schedules, and costs. His areas of expertise include civil engineering projects, particularly subway, marine, land reclamation, research centers, stadiums, hospitals, airports and general civil and industrial multi-discipline engineering projects.
- University of Birmingham (Birmingham, England), MSc, Construction Management
- University of Jordan (Amman, Jordan), BSc, Civil Engineering
- Charted Institute of Arbitrators (Member)
- Jordan Engineers Association (Member)
- Saudi Council of Engineers (Member)
Select Speaking Engagements
Guest Lecturer, “Construction Claims – Legal Issues in Building Constriction,” Columbia University’s Construction Administration Program, New York, NY, October 2017.